Visitors and Societies are asked to keep the following in mind their visit;
- Play is from the Yellow tees for Men and from the Red tees for Ladies. White tee’s are strictly for club competitions.
- Please make sure that all divots are replaced, pitch marks repaired and rakes left IN bunkers
- Trolleys and Buggies should be kept to designated paths where possible and away from the teeing area and the Green at all times.
- When temprorary course instructions are in place (Winter Wheels, Paths, GUR and tee’s closed) Please respect them.
- Practice is only permitted in the designated areas and please take notice of any restrictions in place.
- Please respect Green Staff whilst they are undertaking work on the course